Coco Martin Doubled

http://blog.twitmis.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/MLKI-Coco-Martin.jpg

MANILA, Philippines - Coco Martin (with Andi Eigenmann, above; and Maja Salvador, lower photo) plays the dual role as a soldier and a bandit in Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin which premieres tonight on ABS-CBN.
“It’s my most challenging role so far,” admitted Coco. “The two characters have different qualities, different personalities.”
Directed by Ruel Bayani, Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin also stars Boots Anson-Roa, Tonton Gutierrez, John Estrada, Ronaldo Valdez, Amy Austria and Lorna Tolentino. Kapamilya artists Kim Chiu, Erich Gonzales, Xian Lim, Agot Isidro, Albert Martinez and Angel Aquino will also play special parts.
The soap revolves around two worlds --- the world of the military and the world of bandits.
“I have to make sure that my attack of my role as a soldier is different from my attack of my role as a bandit,” added Coco. “I assure televiewers that this new soap is worth waiting for.”

Tags:Coco MartinCoco Martin,Coco Martin PicturesCoco Martin pictures,Coco Martin PhotosCoco Martin photos